Who we are
EBCam are a friendly team, who pride ourselves on building strong relationships throughout our team and with our clients. We are a small company who work closely and love to share ideas with one another.
We have strong values and ensure that we always go above and beyond for our clients – they are at the heart of everything we do!
We work hard, but we always make time to have fun too! Whether that be fundraising, volunteering for local charities or a team quiz.
Why join us?
Aside from joining a fun and hard working team, doing what we do, as you would expect, we offer great benefits!
Pension, Life cover, Income Protection, Critical Illness, Health Cash Plan, Medical support, Discounts and Wellbeing portals, the ability to purchase additional holiday, access to financial advice/education…
We also offer flexible working and encourage you to find the right balance between home and work.
We believe our people are a vital asset for our business and so we will support you with future career development and training.
Trainee Employee Benefit Support
We are looking for someone who wants to join our team as a trainee employee benefit support.
This role will involve liaising with clients via email and telephone, assisting with company post and electronic filing, supporting client relationship managers with benefit renewals, supporting the Directors and Consultants with ad-hoc support and of course, learning all things employee benefits.
We aren’t necessarily looking for experience in employee benefits, just someone with a willingness to learn and a can do attitude. If you think that’s you and you are interested in a career in employee benefits, please do get in touch.
Trainee Paraplanner – Private Clients
We are looking to recruit a Trainee Paraplanner to join our small but growing team. We are at an exciting phase of our growth plans, and the successful candidate will play an important role in developing our offering to private clients and growing the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with providers to gather detailed information required to support any recommendations made
- Undertake relevant research to identify solutions to meet a client’s specific objectives
- Prepare relevant documentation and comparisons ready to be reviewed by the adviser, including drafting suitability reports to be discussed and agreed
- Prepare cashflow reporting for clients
- Liaise with clients as appropriate to arrange meetings or deal with day-to-day queries raised by the client
- Prepare information required for client review meetings including valuations and compliance documents required
- When needed and appropriate the ability support advisers in client meetings in person or via video conference
- Ensure meeting follow up is completed in a timely manner post-meeting
- Provide administration support to ensure timely issuing of new business and valuations, amongst other administration tasks from time to time
- Ensure the back-office system and client records are maintained and accurate at all times
- Take responsibility for some project work; as a growing business, there are processes and services to be developed and we would like you to be involved in this
- Maintain learning records and comply with company and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) policies and requirements
The successful candidate will have the confidence and ability to communicate and build relationships with clients and providers to ensure continual success of the proposition.
We need someone with a willingness to learn and on the job training will be provided. We will also support the successful candidate through the relevant qualifications.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a role in a growing company offering a fantastic, friendly work environment and the opportunity and support for personal development.
If no vacancies are listed, please do still get in touch and tell us why you think we should create a vacancy for you.
No agencies please.
Interested in joining the team? Email firstname.lastname@example.org