We are looking forward to hosting this free event for Cambridge Network.
Date Thursday 21st April
Time 10am – 11pm
We will consider the impact the current pandemic and government policy is having (and may have in the future) on your Employee Beneftis including:-
- Your Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Group Pensions Scheme Investments
- Your Risk Benefits; group life, income protection, critical illness
- Healthcare Benefits;Medical Insurance and Health Cashplan
- Wellbeing Benefits; EAPs. Rewards and Discounts
It will also explore which benefits may be able to assist with the wellbeing of your homeworks and consider how to keep your employees informed and educated about their benefits through this time of crisis.
You can register your place here: https://www.cambridgenetwork.co.uk/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=27396